Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I Think You Need An Enema!!

en·e·ma

1 : the injection of liquid into the intestine by way of the anus (as for cleansing or examination)

Just to make sure anyone reading this is intellectually on the same page as I...I have provided the definition of today's topic.

Shit hit the fan today when you walked into my cube this morning. I've tried for months to suppress my inner desire to write you an anonymous letter expressing how intoxicatingly fierce your breath is. I won't defame you by naming you...but damn. I gave you a case of tic tacs from CostCo...and you said thank you! I told you the name of some organic mouth wash my mom recommended....and you said thank you! I squint when you talk to me. I step away from you when you yawn. I pray that the little man in the back of your throat has a heart attack and falls the f**k out of your mouth. Nothing has worked. You know who you are. I watch "House" - so I feel I can somewhat diagnose you....DAMN - YOU NEED AN ENEMA!

***Disclaimer: After reading this...make sure you keep your breath on the up and up when you talk to people at work. You never know what affect you might have on others. Thanks. ******

4 Comments:

Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

*dead* funniest shyt I done read in a long time. got one of these on my plantation, maybe I should copy and leave the message on his desk...THANKS!

Thursday, April 27, 2006 8:31:00 PM  
Blogger DurtyMo said...

OK U KNOW WHAT! *PRICELESS* U SAID THE LIL MAN IN DA BACK ON YO THROAT..HAHAHAH OK THAT WAS MY LAFF 4 TODAY! WOOO LAWD!

Friday, April 28, 2006 9:48:00 AM  
Blogger MrsNotYourMomma said...

*weak* Girl, you are CA-RA-ZEE! I swear you were a comedian in your other life! But how would you/do you tell people their breath stinks? Offering them a tic tac or "organic mouthwash" (hilarious) doesn't cut it. (shrug)

Friday, April 28, 2006 3:58:00 PM  
Blogger a.Marie said...

Royce and DurtyMo...thanks for stopping by.

Leslie....I stand corrected.

Saturday, April 29, 2006 12:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home