Thursday, September 14, 2006

GUESS WHO'S BIZAAAACK!!!!

"HOT DAMN HO HERE WE GO AGAIN/LIGHT AS A ROCK BITCH/HARD AS A COCK BITCH!" ~ Lil Kim (featured on Mobb Deep's 'Quiet Storm' remix)

Lil Kim goes to jail


I had to come back with some raunchy shit to prove....I still got it. (And a shout out was needed to welcome Kim back into society.)

The days have flown by...but I'm back in the game. (As Jay-Z would tell that trick B....LET'S GO GET 'EM.)

Introducing..........my WHAT THE FUCK list! (Vibe's questions ain't got shit on me!)

1. What the fuck....happened to summer?

2. What the fuck....made the gas prices drop..besides Bush's dumb-ass?

3. What the fuck....is Beyoncé ringing a damn alarm for?

4. What the fuck....took Whitney so long to realize Bobby's prerogative was really her problem?

5. What the fuck....is what I asked myself after being deeply moved by Spike Lee's special on HBO about Katrina. (Didn't you love Phyliss Montana LeBlanc's realness.)

6. What the fuck....is Bush fucking up right now?

7. What the fuck....took Chris Tucker so long to comeback. (I'm going to see him at the Warner Theatre in October. He's on a 21 city tour before shooting 'Rush Hour 3.')

8. What the fuck....causes Kanye West and Diddy to wear smediums on a regular basis now?

9. What the fuck....makes 'Flavor of Love' so damn addictive.

10. What the fuck....is keeping me from smacking the shit out of Co-Worker 1, Co-Worker 2, and Co-Worker everyday. (Damn I need counseling!!)

Now back to your regularly scheduled program!

10 Comments:

Blogger Nika Laqui said...

*lol*@ smedium...

I am so mad I missed the Spike Lee Joint on Katrina...I could imagine it was very moving...

I am also now addicted to the Flavor of Love, thats crazy...

Friday, September 15, 2006 1:31:00 AM  
Blogger DurtyMo said...

LOLOL WHY U SO RETARDED? I MEAN REALLY *CRACKIN UP*

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 6:29:00 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

I am soo ashamed of myself. Flave got me hooked too. What troubling me is for years we been complaining about not having a black version of the Bachelor the media said okay Here Goes and instead they give us Flava Flaaaav...lol...

Saturday, September 23, 2006 2:33:00 PM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i watched every episode of flavor of love last season but i can't seem to make myself watch one episode this season...i don't know why though!

welcome back to blogland and i'm real glad that gas prices went down, i was tired of feeling like i'd been robbed when i left the pump!

Monday, September 25, 2006 1:38:00 AM  
Blogger Disco said...

I. LOVE.THE.LAST.ONE.

If YOU need counseling, I need to be locked up cause i BE READY TO SLAP-A-HOE on a DAILY basis for a plethora of reasons!!! Love this list!!!

Monday, September 25, 2006 8:58:00 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Thanks for stopping by my spot.

Your list is hilarious!

1. I asked myself the same question as I pulled on a sweater saturday!

2. Who gives a fuck is my reply...LOL!

8. I think the sugar they both have in their tanks...

Monday, September 25, 2006 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Why you gotta talk about Beyonce??? Hunh??? LOL!!

Welcome back (I think...cause it looks like you gone again)..urgh!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 8:32:00 PM  
Blogger MrsNotYourMomma said...

Welcome back!

I ain't never laughed so hard before and it's probably because I can hear you saying this. You know me and you and your favorite four-letter word.

Flavor of Love is like that, ain't it? I'm comin to watch the reunion show on yall's big azz TV. I mean what the fuck you need a TV that big for? HUNH?!

Thursday, October 26, 2006 1:06:00 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

you be bizzzzzzzzack for like 10 minutes then you out again...I ain't foolin wit you LOL!!

Thursday, October 26, 2006 7:00:00 PM  
Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

okay...8)What the fuck....causes Kanye West and Diddy to wear smediums on a regular basis now?...now that's comedy....."smediums"....lol...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 7:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home