Friday, October 27, 2006

10/7/06 MADE ME GIVE A FUCK ABOUT LOVE!

"You're my first...my last.....my everything!"

Yea...Chris Tucker hit this Barry White shit in 'Money Talks'...but it's for REAL. I'm speaking from my heart right now...but I saw L-O-V-E so fucking up close and personal it made my hair curl tighter.

So check it!

I watched my homie, my ace, my shawty, my Cootie, my Leslie - walk down the fucking aisle on October 7, 2006. The shit was beautiful. I mean fucking surreal. (OK, so after I got past the part that I haven't been in a church since 'Martin' went off the air...shit maybe since 'The Cosby Show' but anyway...I was there.) I was there because I was meant to be.

No doubt...I still think marriage is a fucking waste of time. However, that's just personally for me. I have hella faith in the union that I witnessed that day. I saw love in a way I've never seen it before - it was in the eyes of Leslie and Chocolate Bear.

The shit was so touching...I'm choked up writing this shit. I'm going to let it marinate and end it with this:

Leslie - you've been my rock since '96. From the minute we met - you laughed at me....and your ass has been laughing ever since. Two things haven't changed though: 1) I still have a foul-ass-I-don't-know-what-to-say-out-of mouth and 2)You are STILL the sweetest person I've ever met. You are blessed and so is your man for making you his Mrs. I'm holding up my glass of Hypnotiq right now for ya'll before I hit it.


ODE TO LESLIE

As we walk our path of life,
We meet people everyday.
Most are simply met by chance,
But, some are sent our way.
Their love contains no boundaries,
Even when we are apart.
Their presence enhances us,
With a warmth felt in the heart.
So hear me out when I say,
You're the light in my day.
You are the moon in my night,
You shine very bright.


(Back to my crazy BLOG shit .....In a few days....cause I'm back again!)

ONE!

4 Comments:

Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

that is truly beautiful it is so awesome to witness someone you love find their love...

yaay for love and weddings!

Friday, October 27, 2006 10:46:00 PM  
Blogger eclectik said...

I'm witcha on the waste of time ish....I struggle to find the difference between marriage and a monogamus committed relationship
besides a legal binding contract.

I'd rather just go into business with a muhfuka if it's all that LOL

BUT I knock no one that wants to jump the broom...if someone feels like that I say do it...if I ever got there I would...but that's a hike

Cool blog...eventhough I'm new; glad ya back

Now where are you in DC? I might bump into you one day.

eclectik-relaxation.com

Monday, October 30, 2006 4:17:00 AM  
Blogger DurtyMo said...

Awww *tears* I cant even say nothin...

Monday, October 30, 2006 2:17:00 PM  
Blogger MrsNotYourMomma said...

Aw! I just left you a very incoherent message on your phone at work cuz I was crying and carrying on! I couldn't say nothin either, DM.

Let me come back after I take a minute!

Thanks, Goodie! I love you too, babe!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 9:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home